Have you ever wondered whether you are getting best value for your recruitment spend? Have you ever thought that the competition seem to find it easier and quicker to recruit than you do? Do you worry that your recruiters’ interpretation of best practice is not current or in line with business needs? If the answer is yes, you should talk to us about our recruitment audit.
We look into the two key drivers of your recruitment department and provide a report and benchmarked recommendations covering, amongst other things:
- Are your people the right people, focussed on the right activities?
- Are they properly paid, trained, managed, assessed and empowered?
- Are they consistent with and supportive of your employer brand?
- Are they really effective and value for money?
- Is their stakeholder management fantastic?
- Are they evangelists for your business?
- Do your recruiters genuinely have the buy-in from and dialogue with recruiting managers?
- Do they have good understanding of their sector and of general business intelligence?
- Are their networks extensive?
- Are they properly (but not overly) documented? Does your team have a clear understanding of what best practice is?
- Are you outsourcing what you should and is your outsourcing effective?
- Is your methodology exhaustive and role appropriate in each case?
- Is your documentation on brand and shared at the appropriate time and with the appropriate people?
- Does your IT support your people and processes, is it fit for purpose (and your ambitions), or does it get in the way?
- Are your success criteria properly benchmarked and measured?
- Do you know how competitive your benefits levels and policies are?
- Are your suppliers managed and paid appropriately?
Our ‘Mystery Application’ service completes the finishing touches, giving you direct feedback from an applicant’s perspective by testing the communication and response provided by your internal and external recruiters from entry level onwards.
Please contact us for more information…….